Commercial Property Manager
LJ Hooker Hobart
Commercial property is an exciting industry and we are offering a career position.
Ideally suiting a candidate with a commerce background and above average communication skills, financial skills and an interest in property.
Within an industry leading business with an extensive portfolio of major assets and an experienced team, you will benefit from great support and ongoing training.
To be successful you will be able to demonstrate the following:
- Completion of the relevant Property Management qualification.
- Excellent time management
- Good attention to detail
- Sound portfolio management skills
- Excellent computer skills
- Problem solving ability
- Ability to establish rapport with a broad range of people
- An interest in property investment